Wednesday 25 March 2009

Hi everyone,
Sorry so long in posting, but real life dictates at times and there have been some really heavy things going on in my life lately.

I ask that you all pray for my oldest son Jamie. He's going through a very, very tough time right now..a life altering time, and needs all the prayers possible. Thank you all so much in advance for your thoughts and prayers on his behalf.

I'd also like to ask that you pray for my Marine son Danny during the rest of his deployment. Thankfully this time he's not in the "sandbox" but still needs those prayers.

Lastly, I'd also like to ask for prayers for my dear friend Dawn. She's scheduled to have major surgery tomorrow. Love ya girl, and pray for a a non-complicated surgery and a speedy recovery for you. We'll all miss you, so get well quick and hurry back to us (((((((HUGS)))))))

I've been trying to work on an Easter Scrapkit, so hopefully I'll be able to get it finished and up in time for Easter.

Have a wonderful week...and I promise to try to post more often!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments you've left on 4shared for me about my part of the scrapkit. I hope that you were able to make use of them, and that the things you make bring honor to our brave men and women in the armed forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment