Tuesday 3 March 2009

I've received 6 awards from Dawn at http://dawnsartisticcreationzandramblings.blogspot.com/

Dawn, thank you so very much for these awesome awards. It was with your encouragement that I decided to try blogging. Love ya girlfriend!

I'll post them in the order in which I received them. I'm way behind so I'm sure that everyone's already passed them all around many times to the awesome blogs around the web.

My first award:



This seal is given to the blogs, which are very charming. These bloggers, aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self promotion. This hope is that this trophy when the links are cut, even more friendships are propagated.


I'll get my blog list together and posted tomorrow for the ones I'm passing this on to.




No comments:

Post a Comment